York A1237 Outer Ring Road Dualling Scheme
Pell Frischmann, in partnership with the City of York Council (CYC), is excited to show the improvement proposals for the A1237 York Outer Ring Road (YORR). Situated in Yorkshire, England, the scheme includes dualling over five miles of the A1237.
The proposals have been developed to provide information relating to the proposed scheme for landowners, stakeholders and members of the public. It dovetails with other information, including a 17,000 letter drop to local residents and businesses, as well as a bespoke website for the scheme, which you can find here.
Below you can find information on the improvement proposals and a 3D animation video flying through the scheme:
- YORR Dualling Upgrade Leaflet;
- Scheme Overview Drawing;
- Typical Cross Section;
- Public Rights of Way;
- Landscape and Biodiversity;
- Strensall Road Pedestrian Crossing.
Scheme Layout Drawings:
- A19 to Clifton Moor;
- Clifton Moor to Wigginton Road;
- Wigginton Road to Haxby Road;Structures
- Haxby Road to Strensall Road;
- Strensall Road to Monks Cross;
- Monks Cross to Little Hopgrove.
- Clifton Moor Roundabout;
- Haxby Road Roundabout;
- Monks Cross Roundabout;
- Strensall Road Roundabout;
- Wigginton Road Roundabout;
Should you have any questions or queries regarding the content, please contact the City of York Council’s Major Projects Team via:
Questionnaire: The YORR questionnaire / survey on the York Outer Ring Road webpage here.
Phone: 01904 551550
Post: York Outer Ring Road (Major Projects Team)
City of York Council