Important information and who we are
Purpose of this policy
Pell Frischmann has published this notice so you understand the care and intent to treat your personal information and personal data. We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognise your need for the protection and management of your personal information and personal data that is shared with us.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Who we are
The full legal entity name is: Pell Frischmann Consultants Ltd
Our registered office is situated at: 4-5 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PD, United Kingdom
Our website address is: www.pellfrischmann.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The personal data that we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- Your name;
- Your email address and contact information;
- Your internet protocol address or other online identifiers;
- Location data;
- Genetic identity factors;
- Pseudonymous data;
- Event attendance and dietary requirements;
- Marketing and communications data.
If you contact us by telephone, email or via contact forms on our website, we will collect your personal data and process it in accordance with the processes outlined in this notice.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may collect your personal data from submitted forms through our website. These forms can be submitted only through our Careers page, when applying for our vacancies, and through the queries section on our Contact Us page.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
How we use your data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Purposes for which we may use your data
- To manage our relationship with you which will include:
- Asking you to leave a review or take a survey;
- To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey;
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you;
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Who we may share your data with
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above:
- Other companies in the Pell Frischmann Group;
- Third parties where we are under a duty to disclose your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to appropriate regulators or other law enforcement organisations;
- Third parties to whom we choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets;
- Third party suppliers to us, including (for example) insurance providers, brokers, auditors and our IT providers.
If your personal data is to be shared with any other third parties, we will take steps to protect your personal data.
Where you provide us with special category data, we may use such data on an anonymised basis for the purposes of monitoring and producing anonymised reports, including for the purposes of our reporting on equality, diversity and inclusion. However, we shall obtain your consent for such processing.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
What rights you have over your data
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please contact the ICO to find out more about these rights. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us to discuss further.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) Linda Roberts
Telephone: +44 (0)207 299 2842
5 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PD