Pell Frischmann Signs up to Government’s Disability Confident Scheme
We are delighted to be a part of the government’s Disability Confident Scheme and demonstrate our commitment to being a Disability Confident Employer.
The scheme supports companies like Pell Frischmann in attracting, recruiting and retaining disabled individuals, recognising the value that employing a diverse workforce can bring to the organisation. The scheme also allows Pell Frischmann to continue to play an active role in creating positive attitudes and cultures in our organisation, industry and society in general.
Pell Frischmann, and the journey of each individual employee, does not exist in a vacuum. Inequality varies across sectors, disciplines, regions and characteristics. Through our EDI Strategy, we focus our efforts, time and resources on the areas where we can have the most positive beneficial impact on our people and society.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible;
- Communicating and promoting vacancies;
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job;
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required;
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work; and
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.
For more information, head over to the Disability Confident website at: www.gov.uk/disability-confident