Chief Digital Officer
Tony is Chief Digital Officer (CDO) for Pell Frischmann, leading our Digital Engineering & BIM Team. He is accountable for finding better, more digital ways for us to serve our clients. This includes:
- Improving our digital engineering workflows, Building Information Modelling (BIM), use of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and new ways of working;
- Developing new digital services, such as our data driven approach to reducing the time, cost and operational impact of building and infrastructure design and construction of 5D Way of Working (5D WoW) or our smart building solutions for saving energy;
- Evaluating, testing and investing in digital technologies for construction and asset management. Managing the ecosystem of digital technology partners and construction tech start-ups that help us bring innovation and new solutions to client challenges.
Tony also edits the Digital Construction Guide and is a regular speaker and panellist on digital engineering, data analytics and construction tech.
Before joining Pell Frischmann in 2017, Tony was Director of Data, Analytics & Insight for the Defence Infrastructure Organisation where he built a team of data professionals to improve the way the MoD manages a £3.5Bn annual spend on construction and facilities management. Tony also spent many years as a management consultant, implementing data and technology driven change projects across Europe for companies including Alstom, BAE Systems, Motorola and Philips.
Professional Memberships and Qualifications:
- MBA: Managing Professional Services, Marketing, Operations – University of Oxford
- BComs – University of Edinburgh
Project Case Studies:
- Digital Risk Engineer with AXA XL
- Egyptian Government national cloud infrastructure programme
- Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Better Defence Estates strategy
We’d love to hear from you!
To get in touch, please contact us through our form here.