Water and Utilities – Sector Director
Lee has extensive design, project, technical and contract management experience. For nearly 40 years, Lee has led multi-disciplinary engineering teams in the UK and overseas and has significant experience of large construction projects across multiple sectors including waste treatment and handling, clean and wastewater, road and rail tunnels and within the aviation sector.
Lee has worked for Utility providers, Contractors, Operators and Consultants within the UK, USA, Middle East and Far East and has a wealth of technical and commercial expertise.
Prior to joining Pell Frischmann, Lee was the Director of Utilities (formerly Water) for Capita where he successfully grew the business to in excess of >£15m p/a. Lee joined an established and successful multi-disciplinary team to further grow the water and utilities offering with Pell Frischmann.
Lee is also a renowned expert in the water sector with many expert witness and advisory commissions to his name. Lee supports British Water and the Institute of Water on their technical panels and promotes mentorship for the IMechE whilst also being a Fellow for more than 10 years. He is also a Chartered Environmentalist and a Member of the Association for Project Managers and, as such, is an advocate in driving innovation and carbon reduction through design delivery.
Professional Memberships and Qualifications:
- BEng., (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer – CEng
- Chartered Environmentalist – CEnv
- Fellow of the Institute of Mech. Engineers – MIMechE
- Member Institute of European Engineers – FEANI, Eur Ing
- Member of the Institute of Water
- BREEAM Appointed Professional
- MAPM Member of the Association of Project Managers
Project Case Studies:
- Trant, Capita, Pell Frischmann Water Delivery Framework
- Dalmuir WwTW, Glasgow
- Northern Ireland Water Framework
We’d love to hear from you!
To get in touch, please contact us through our form here.