International - Director
With a career spanning nearly 40 years, Joe’s expertise lie in the delivery of large international projects and public infrastructure asset management. In the Department for Transport, he developed integrated highway asset management contracts, before implementing them in the UK and Australia. Joe leads Pell Frischmann’s international business supporting the Aviation, Buildings, Highways & Transportation and Water Sectors on numerous projects.
Joe is keen to embrace sustainability in all that we do, in particular, delivering a healthier, more inclusive and prosperous society through minimising the need for transport, whilst also making essential transport accessible.
Graduating in 1981, he has worked in construction for Group 5 throughout Sub-Saharan Africa, and Lendlease, Amey and Kier in the UK and Australia. He also has experience in design and engineering consultancy with Halcrow and Mouchel. He has experience in buildings, energy, water, regeneration and transport sectors and has also worked on international aid-funded natural-disaster recovery projects.
Professional Memberships and Qualifications:
- Fellow of the Institution of Highways & Transportation
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Postgraduate Diploma: Applied Management – University of Warwick
- BEng: Civil and Structural Engineering – University of Sheffield
- Chartered Engineer
- FEANI Register Engineer, EUR ING
- UK Member of the World Road Council
Project Case Studies:
- Al Samilayah Island Bridge
- Caribbean Development Bank, HQ Masterplan
- School Construction and Rehabilitation Programme, Pakistan
We’d love to hear from you!
To get in touch, please contact us through our form here.