Pell Frischmann Joins Building Equality to Champion LGBT+ Inclusion
We’re pleased to have become members of Building Equality, a UK-wide organisation that promotes LGBT+ inclusion in the construction industry.
Building Equality has successfully united over 50 organisations from the construction and engineering sector, forging partnerships to advance the cause of LGBT+ inclusion across the industry. Their mission centres around enhancing visibility, fostering collaboration and driving engagement, which has brought about positive changes throughout the industry.
As proud members, Pell Frischmann’s objectives are:
- Enabling cross-industry collaboration, to drive initiatives to build a more LGBT+ inclusive industry.
- Promoting the industry to university/college students and early career professionals as an LGBT+ inclusive place to work.
- Supporting other organisations within the industry in setting up and maintaining their LGBT+ employee networks.
- Making LGBT+ inclusion a boardroom topic, encouraging LGBT+ and ally role models from the top down.
- Encouraging, influencing and enabling the supply chain to create more LGBT+ inclusive working environments on-site and in other workspaces.
Hannah Goldthorpe, Head of HR at Pell Frischmann, said:
We’re committed to providing an LGBT+ inclusive workplace. By joining Building Equality we can collaborate with and learn from other organisations in the construction and engineering sectors, helping to drive positive change both within Pell Frischmann and across the wider industry.