Greater Manchester Transport Strategy 2040 – The importance of Active Travel solutions
- Increase modes of sustainable travel by 50%;
- Achieve carbon neutrality by 2038;
- Achieve a no-net increase in motor vehicle traffic by 2040.
Pell Frischmann’s Manchester-based Transport and Highways Team, alongside the Environmental Consultants Temple Group, consider TfGM’s publications. Both teams collaborated to explore:
- The role of active travel as part of the future transport mix;
- How Great Manchester is excelling in this area;
- The challenges that will be faced in the Transport Strategy 2040 Plan.
To read the team’s analysis and insight, click the link to the right.