Senior IT Administrator – Software
About Pell Frischmann:
Pell Frischmann is an international multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company with over 90 years of experience in the built environment. We are a unique business whose purpose is to generate sustainable funds to deal with the environmental and social commitments resulting from the closing of Germany’s hard-coal mining industry; so our work directly contributes to environmental protection and preservation for the future.
Our expertise and capabilities cover: Buildings, Highways & Transportation, Land Development, Rail, and Water & Wastewater.
“Excellence Through Innovation” permeates our company culture. We believe that quality engineering goes beyond simply achieving codified compliance, and we passionately pursue solutions that deliver better results for end-users via unconventional methods.
Main Purpose of the Job
Based in our London office, we are seeking a Senior IT Administrator to work within the existing IT team to provide support to Pell Frischmann and some sister companies within the group. The successful candidate will work alongside the IT Managers and IT Administrators to fully support strategic objectives and ensure excellence within the area of software packaging/deployment, patching and license compliance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- The right person will be required to be hands on
- Have strong support experience within a Microsoft environment
- Have experience with packaging software for deployment
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Applications, including Intune, Teams and SharePoint
- Have a good working knowledge of license compliance
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
Why Pell Frischmann?
Not only are we one of the UK’s leading engineering consultancies, we also understand a career isn’t just a job. We are part of the Disability confident scheme and ensure we are able to provide equal opportunities for all. You will not be Pigeon-holed with us and you will have a bespoke career path to achieve development through Chartership and beyond!
If that and a competitive salary isn’t enough, we also offer other excellent benefits you can find on the link below!
|Experience|| • Hands-on experience with Microsoft Intune deployment packages, patching|
• Understanding of FAST (or similar) software licensing guidelines
• Experience of operating system image deployment
• Experience of application packaging and deployment
• Microsoft Windows desktop patching experience
• Understanding of security patching schedules/patch release schedules
• Ability to mentor and manage junior colleagues
| • Experience of ManageEngine Desktop Central|
• Experience of Microsoft SCCM
• Knowledge of Microsoft AutoPilot
• Microsoft 365 Teams and SharePoint
|Skills|| • Microsoft Windows 10/11 desktops|
• Microsoft 365
• Active Directory
| • Desktop Central|