About Pell Frischmann:
Pell Frischmann is an international multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company with over 90 years of experience in the built environment. We are a unique business whose purpose is to generate sustainable funds to deal with the environmental and social commitments resulting from the closing of Germany’s hard-coal mining industry; so our work directly contributes to environmental protection and preservation for the future.
Our expertise and capabilities cover: Aviation, Buildings, Civil Structures, Highways & Transportation, Land Development, Rail, and Water & Wastewater.
“Excellence Through Innovation” permeates our company culture. We believe that quality engineering goes beyond simply achieving codified compliance, and we passionately pursue solutions that deliver better results for end-users via unconventional methods.
Main Purpose of the Job
Project leadership of various highway designs in both the private and public sectors. A key focus will be the overseeing, technical expertise and leadership of highway design from feasibility and inception right through to detailed design and construction input. Based in our Manchester City Centre Office you will ideally possess over 5-8 years post qualification experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Development, leadership and delivery of local highway designs within North west and North Wales regions.
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Identify potential clients and liaise with the Regional Director to define market and client development strategies
- Ensure bids submitted reflect client requirements and are prepared and submitted in compliance with PF procedures
- Develop/maintain departmental systems and procedures
- Some line management responsibility for a team.
Why Pell Frischmann?
Not only are we one of the UK’s leading engineering consultancies, we also understand a career isn’t just a job. At Pell Frischmann you will not be pigeon-holed but encouraged to thrive and develop through our learning and development programme.
If that and a competitive salary isn’t enough, we also offer other excellent benefits, including:
- 25-Days Annual Leave and Buy, Sell & Carry-Over Policies.
- Life Assurance at 4x Base salary.
- Season Ticket Loans.
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits.
- Full Learning and Development programme.
|Qualifications||• Degree Level Civil Engineer||• Chartered CEng MICE or MCIHT|
|Experience||• 5-8 years Highways design experience.||
• PM Qualified
• Experience providing services under framework conditions
• Detailed design of new highways and existing highway improvements
• S278 approvals from local authorities obtained
• Civils 3D design and or Microdrainage design expertise