Board of Directors
Pell Frischmann is a diverse engineering, development and management consultancy delivering innovative solutions for public and private clients . Annually, we are responsible for more than £1 Billion of construction projects world-wide.
As one of the world's largest privately owned engineering firms, our experience, and that of our collaborators, stretches throughout the wide scope of the construction market, including: airports, bridges, building structures, environment and process technology, fire engineering, highways, IT and Telecommunications, land development and regeneration, power, rail, sustainability, traffic and transportation, water and wastewater and waste management.
Our multi-disciplinary capability enables us to evaluate a project’s unique requirements, including site constraints, sustainability and stakeholder needs. Our ability to deliver quality, innovative and iconic projects has been recognised in the number of awards we have received, including the Queens Award for International Trade.
Our head office in London is supported by six other regional offices throughout the UK and major operations in the Middle East, India and Eastern Europe.
- Reliable – Being 90 years old brings a legacy of trust and high standards to build upon
- Respectful – Personal and professional dignity is important to us and those we work with
- Responsible – There are right ways to do things – be it socially, personally, or professionally
- Responsive – We are agile as a business and in responding to our client and partner needs
- Rewarding – Working with or at Pell Frischmann is a rewarding experience with rewarding outcomes
- Health and Safety Management Review Report
- Health and Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Training and Staff Development Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
- Modern Slavert Act Statement
- Fatigue Management and Working Hours Policy
- Substance abuse policy
- Acceptable use and monitoring Policy - computing, software, email